Please be assured that after every mass at St. Benedict sanitizing takes place. On the weekends a misting machine is used to sanitize every pew and public space. During the week, individuals go through the church and wipe down the pews and doors and other public areas with sanitizing solution. Every effort is made to keep our visitors safe.
- Please be aware that there are “scam” texts and emails from Fr. Dave and Msgr. Michael Becker currently circulating. They ask that you reply or purchase and send a gift card to various places. PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND OR SEND ANY MONEY. If you receive one of these texts or emails please let the rectory know either by phone 814-266-9718 Ext 501 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click here to view and print a copy of the SCRIP ORDER FORM. Prepaid order forms may be dropped in the collection basket on the weekend in or the drop boxes anytime. You may also stop in the parish office during regular business hours, M-F 7:30am-noon. You will be contacted when your scrip is ready for pick-up. Thank you for your support!
- Due to the 9:00am School Mass on Thursdays, there is no 8:00am mass during the school year. Confessions will be heard after the 9:00am mass.
- The schedule for Distribution of Communion on the weekend is Saturday at 9:00am and Sunday at 1:00pm. Please note, there is only ONE distribution time on Sunday.
- We would like to resume Eucharistic Adoration on Tuesday afternoons. If you are able to spend one hour or more in silent prayer visiting our Lord, please email the rectory at SBPastor@atlanticbb.net with your name, phone, and adoration time. Adoration follows the 12:05 mass until 5:30pm on Tuesdays.
- Copies of the bulletin are available in the church vestibule on Friday mornings.
- Rectory business should be conducted by phone at 814-266-9718 ext. 501 or by email SBPastor@atlanticbb.net. Lockboxes for drop-off are located at the front and back entrances to the rectory.
For information and regular updates on the changes impacting the Diocese of Altoona-Johnstown, please visit proclaim.dioceseaj.org, or the diocesan website or Facebook and Twitter social media sites. Faithful also are invited to sign up for text message alerts by texting daj to 84576.