Print a copy of the Funeral Preparation Sheet here.
Please return to the Rectory in person or by fax (814-269-4220) at least 24 hours prior to the Mass.
Links to the texts for the First Reading, Responsorial Psalm, and Second Reading, are listed below. Please read through them and select one First Reading, one Responsorial Psalm, and one Second Reading. Normally the priest will chose the Gospel Reading.
A printed copy of the readings is available here.
Music selections and information are available here.
First Reading – New Testament (only during the Easter Season from Easter Sunday to Pentecost Sunday)
Songs (based on Psalms) that can function as Responsorial Psalms:
- Shelter Me O God (based on Psalm 16) Bob Hurd
- Shepherd Me, O God (based on Psalm 23) Marty Haugen
- You Are Near (based on Psalm 139) Dan Schutte
- The King of Love
My Shepherd Is (based on Psalm 23)
- We Praise You (based on Psalm 114) Balhoff / Dicote / Daigle
- This is the Day (based on Psalm 118) Michael Joncas
- The Lord is My Light (based on Psalm 27) Christopher Walker