St. Benedict Church
- Our Lady of Grace Rosary Maker’s monthly Sock Collection will take place this weekend, Feb. 24/25. Please place your donations in the containers at the church entrances.
- Come and see an episode of The CHOSEN followed by small group discussions on Sundays from 2:00-4:00 from January 28 through March 17 in the church. Check here for more information on The CHOSEN video series.
- Mass is celebrated each Tuesday evening at 6:30pm during Lent until March 19. Confessions will follow Mass.
- Our Fish Fry continues on March 1 from 3:30 – 7:00pm. Check below to see the menu and place an online order.
- Stations of the Cross are prayed each Friday during Lent beginning on February 16, at 1:30pm and 6:30pm. Pray with us online anytime here.
- Have you joined Flocknote, our parish messaging system? Receive the Weekly Bulletin in your inbox each Friday plus important updates for Mass and Confessions schedules and all the activities in our parish. It’s easy! Text STBENEDICTPA to 84576 to join.
Like us on Facebook!
Click the Facebook icon or search for
St. Benedict Parish, Johnstown, PA
Friday, March 1
Eat-in Dinners – 3:30pm – 7:00pm
Online Orders – 7:00am – 6:00pm
Phone orders – 3:00pm – 6:30pm
814-266-9718 Ext. 206
Each week the Mass is broadcast on
Breezeline Channel 9 at 8:30am
Our Mother of Sorrows in Westmont
will host Alpha this spring beginning
on Tuesday, February 27. The online
session begins February 28.
There is still time to
register or volunteer!
All students in grades 7-12 are invited
to join our Youth Ministry!
Contact us at
Foreign Mission Projects
“I hope that all communities will devote the necessary effort to advancing along the path of a pastoral and missionary conversion which cannot leave things as they presently are. ‘Mere administration’ can no longer be enough. Throughout the world, let us be ‘permanently in a state of mission’.”Message from Pope Francis
September 17, 2022
Father Antony has returned to us after spending
16 months in India.
The elementary school in his village of Tamilnadu is literally falling apart. Monsoon rains have left the building in a state of collapse.
It is safer for the children to attend school outside than risk danger inside the building.
We have been raising money to repair this school and ask for your support in this project so that the children may have a safe school to attend.
Since the passing of 16-month-old Baby Iscah last February, our rosary ministry in her name has really grown in Pakistan!
The cost of shipping rosaries is expensive, and we are always looking for funds to offset the cost.
In addition, Iscah’s parents are expecting a child in May. This is joyous news! We continue to assist by helping to pay medical bills and provide basic needs including housing.
Contact Deacon Michael at
814-288-3036 to find out how you can help.
We established the Little Hearts of Faith school for children in Chichawatni, Pakistan where Christians are being persecuted daily.
Twenty-four children attend the school and are always in need of supplies, food, clothing, etc.
Through generous contributions, we were able to build a one room school, so the children no longer have to attend class on the rooftop.
Since shipping costs are prohibitive, the best way to help is with monetary donations. We distribute the funds, when available, for the specific needs of the children.
Worldwide Rosary Ministry
Since the inception of our rosary ministry, we have distributed to Pakistan, Nigeria and India. We have sent over 76,000 rosaries in two years!
(Many thanks to Our Lady of Grace Rosary Makers!) Shipping costs are always a challenge. Even small donations, when combined, are a tremendous help in covering those costs.
We are currently assisting seminarian Alvin Antony who is attending seminary in India. He is in his 5th year of seminary with 3 more years to go.
Contact Deacon Michael at email@example.com or
for information about contributing
Pray the Rosary with us
Daily Mass Online